- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
Custom Printing with Metallic Ink
It's Right. It's On Time. Or It's FREE!
- Expert Help on all Your Projects
- High Quality and Fast Turnaround
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Highlight headlines or important points on postcards, brochures, and flyers
- Add some elegance to invitations or stationery with gold or silver metallic ink
- Add some pizzazz to your company name or logo
- Create an unforgettable business card with subtle metallic highlights
- Use several different metallic inks together to create a unique image or design
- Make special elements or lettering on your presentation folders pop
- Do your homework - Not every printer has experience with metallic inks. Before you award a metallic job to a printer, ask to see samples of various metallic projects the shop has produced in the past.
- Be forward - Show your design to the printer early in the process. If either of you are concerned about how the metallic colors will read, it may be worth negotiating a small press proof—the gold standard insurance policy for getting the look you want.
- Coated is key - If you are aiming for maximum shine, print on a coated stock—the glossier the better. Coated stocks have more ink holdout, which means that less of the ink is absorbed into the paper fibers. It sits atop the paper instead, where it can work up some serious shine.
- Protect your piece - Since they're composed of metal flakes, metallics are somewhat prone to chalking and flaking, so a protective aqueous coating will help keep things in place.
(Photos do not adequately capture the effect. Request printed samples to see the effect first hand.)
Silver Metallic Ink
Bronze Metallic Ink
Need creative or technical advice on incorporating metallic inks into your next printing project?
Give our helpful experts a call at 800-930-6040 .
Get Pricing for Metallic Ink Printing
Category: Business card