- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
Custom Business Cards
Digitally printed with the highest quality, our custom business cards will help you instantly make connections and build your network at any event. Our business cards are the standard size of 2 inches tall by 3.5 inches wide. Offered in either a matte or glossy finish, our cards are sure to leave a stunning impression. The durable and superior 16pt cardstock will allow these business cards to endure the confines of pockets, briefcases, or purses.
Care: To keep cards crisp and free of bending, avoid transporting cards in tight pockets for an extended period of time. If cards come in contact with liquid, dry each individual card with a hand towel or napkin, removing all visible moisture. Allow affected cards to air dry and make sure you do not bend or crease the cards while drying. Long term storage should be in a place that avoids jostling or places in which the corners or cards themselves can be permanently bent or damaged. We recommend keeping your cards in the original shipping box which is designed to prevent this kind of damage.
Weight: .05 lbs (.8 oz) per 10 cards (about the weight of 4 quarters)
Thickness: .43mm thick. Equivalent to 16 pt cardstock (about the thickness of 4 sheets of copy paper)
Details: UV or matte finish; double sided printing, 2”x3.5” standard size, 16 pt cardstock
Uses: Advertising, brand exposure, networking for small businesses, invitations, call to action cards.
Print Method: Digitally printed, full color.
Estimated Lifespan: Varies depending on use.
Common Sizes: 2” x 3.5”
- src=https://www.signs.com/content/assets/filelibrary/Custom-Business-Cards-Close-Up-780.jpg::alt=Custom Business Cards Close Up
- src=https://www.signs.com/content/assets/filelibrary/Glossy-vs-Matte-Business-Card-776.jpg::alt=Glossy vs Matte Business Card
- src=https://www.signs.com/content/assets/filelibrary/Standard-2x3-5-Business-Cards-777.jpg::alt=Standard 2x3.5 Business Cards
- src=https://www.signs.com/content/assets/filelibrary/Standard-Business-Cards-Stack-778.jpg::alt=Standard Business Cards Stack
- src=https://www.signs.com/content/assets/filelibrary/Business-Cards-With-Notebook-779.jpg::alt=Business Cards With Notebook
- What material are your business cards made of?
- Our business cards are made from a high quality 16 pt. cardstock, which is the high end of durability and reliability for business cards. The 16 pt. cardstock is considered to be thick and sturdy compared to regular copy paper or cardstock.
- What is the lifespan of your business cards?
- The lifespan of a business card can vary greatly depending on how they are stored, carried, or used. If you’re keeping a stack on your desk, the lifespan of the card will be 3+ years. If you use cards frequently, the lifespan will decrease. Improper storage or handling can also decrease of the lifespan of your card(s).
- Will the design of the business card fade over time?
- Whether you select the UV coating or not, the printed portion of your business card should not fade or scratch easily. This is especially true when the UV coating is selected instead of a matte finish. Having said this, the surface is not completely scratch resistant. The edges of the card are prone to fading over time when handled on a regular basis. Edges of the card can easily be bent over time if stored in a compact place.
- Can I order single sided business cards?
- Yes. We offer both single and double sided cards. Please select your option on the design tool or make any necessary changes in the cart before proceeding to checkout.
- I selected double sided and have a different file/design for the back side but don’t see where I edit the second side of my card.
- To upload a file or design the back side of your business card, simply select the “2 Sides Different” option within “Printed Sides”, then click on the “Back Side” button below the design area. This will bring you to the back of your card, allowing you to upload or design the back side. You can go back to the front of your bard by clicking the “Front Side” button.
- I need to print similar cards for multiple people, what is the best/fastest way to do so?
- Once you have created a design on our site, we automatically save it under your “My Designs” section. Clicking on the “duplicate” link next to your design will create an exact copy of your card. You can then click on your image which will take you directly into the design tool where you can type in the new name and other information and click “save”. Simply follow the same process for any additional people you need to make cards for.
- How easy do the business cards tear?
- The material we use for our cards is durable enough to withstand tearing when handled normally. Obviously, these cards are made from a material that can be torn or ripped when enough pressure is applied. Frequent bending of the card will cause the durability to diminish over time, which could result in tearing at the seam of the bend.
- Are your business cards waterproof?
- The cardstock used for our business cards is not waterproof. There is a slight water resistant property to the coating used on the business card, which allows for brief contact with minimal moisture without damaging the card too much. We suggest limiting exposure to frequent moisture by keep the cards in a sealed container or plastic bag or simply storing them in a dry place!
- How small or big can my business cards be?
- Currently, we only offer a 2” x 3.5” business card, which is the common size used for business cards. Please contact us for additional size options that are not currently listed on the website.
- Do you offer rounded edges on your business cards?
- We do not currently offer rounded corners on our business cards. Please contact us for cards that have rounded corners and are not currently listed on the website.
- Do you offer custom shapes
for your business cards?
- We currently only offer the 2”x3.5” rectangular business cards and are unable to provide custom shapes at this time.
- How about raised or embossed ink, do you offer that?
- We do not offer raised or embossed ink at this time.
- If I print my business cards in more than one color am I charged more?
- By default your business cards are printed in full color. One color printing is available but is the same price as full color printing. Thus, we recommend you include all the colors you want in your custom business card’s design.
- Are your business cards a matte or gloss finish?
- Our business cards can either be a matte or glossy finish, depending on your design preference. A matte finish has a dull, non shiny appearance, whereas a glossy finish has a smooth, polished appearance. Both cards are smooth to the touch. The glossy cards also have a full UV coating on them.
- What is a UV finish?
- A UV finish is a glossy finish that reflects light and is smooth to the touch. Having a UV finish will give your business cards a protective layer over your design, giving a lasting, scratch and fade resistant product.
- Do I have to use one of your templates for my business cards?
- Though we provide templates to be used for your convenience, they are not required in designing your custom business card. You are more than welcome to upload your own design or logo using our design tool. If you’re have trouble with the design process, you can contact us and ask for our free design services to assist you in making the perfect card for your business.
- Can your business cards be double sided?
- Yes, we offer double sided design and printing for our business cards. Simply select the double sided option from the options dropdown.
- Can you print photos on my business cards?
- Yes we can! As long as the photo is sized correctly to fit on the 2.5” x 3” business card, it can be incorporated on your cards. Using our design tool will help you align and adjust the photo to fit correctly. If you have any trouble or need assistance including a photo on your cards, you can contact us at email@example.com for free design help.
- Can you print business cards using white ink?
- Because the natural color of our business cards is white, printing in white ink is unnecessary. Anywhere you have white in your design, the white material will show.
- What quantities do you sell your business cards in?
- We currently offer business cards in the following run sizes: 100, 250, 500 and 1000. Unfortunately, smaller run sizes than 100 are not currently possible.
- Can I write on the business cards with pen or pencil?
- We recommend using pen when writing on your business cards but pencil is also visible, yet slightly dulled compared to a pen. Allow the ink of the pen to dry before stacking the cards to help avoid any smearing or unwanted transferring of ink.
- Are the edges to the business cards sharp?
- Like with most cardstock products, the edges are straight and finely cut. It is unlikely that you will receive a papercut when properly handling the cards.
- What information should I put on my business card?
- Keeping the information on a business card to the minimum, yet still conveying enough to inform is important. You want to make sure your business card has your company logo, your first and last name, your position in the company, your company email and phone number. Including a website URL that takes visitors to a company landing page is also something you can consider putting on your business card. Many custom business cards also include either corporate or personal social media platforms depending on the industry. Most notably a link to your LinkedIn profile is extremely valuable where people can find your full resume, awards and more.
- Are QR codes useful on business cards?
- While QR codes are a great way to invite those that receive your card to interact with your business, these media tools are not often used correctly. If you do include a QR code on your card, make sure that it links to information that visitors can use, or give them incentives or deals when they do link to your website using the code. Ultimately to use or not to use a QR code is a matter of personal preference.
- Anything I should avoid doing with my business card?
- As noted elsewhere, the biggest threats to your business cards’ lifespan is rough handling, improper storage and exposure to water. Assuming you handle them nicely, store them in a safe place and don’t submerge them in water we’re confident your business card will be durable and effective in your networking efforts.
- What is the best way to store my business cards?
- When not transporting them, store your cards where they are least likely to become bent or damaged. We recommend storing your cards on the face of the card, rather than the side to prevent the edges from becoming faded or bent. As noted above, we recommend storing them in the same or similar box in which they were originally shipped. This will prevent damage to the corners and edges of the cards.
- Do you offer any carrying cases or pouches to protect my business cards?
- We do not currently offer any protective cases or pouches. The box the cards come in is suitable for storing and transporting but plastic containers or sleeves could also be used to keep your cards in pristine condition.
Your trusted, custom signage provider.
Category: Business card