- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
World Business Card
Independent and liberal professions, individuals who travel often, but never more than 90 consecutive days.
- Travel abroad, anywhere in the world, including the return journey (exclusion for war risk countries and countries facing sanctions).
- Travel in the country of domicile/residence only covered in case of at least one night stay in a hotel including the return journey.
- Personal accidents
- Medical costs
- Luggage and travel inconveniences
- Kidnapping, abduction and unlawful detention
- Personal liability
- Trip cancellation and interruption
- Assistance services
- Sports, including training, practised for professional purposes within the framework of contractual remuneration • air
sports with the exception of ballooning • alpinism • mountaineering • hiking beyond the passable and/or officially
marked paths • big game hunting • ski jumping • alpine ski and/or snowboard and/or langlauf, all practised outside the
passable and/or officially marked tracks • speleology • rafting • canyoning • bungee jumping • deep-sea diving • martial
sports • competition with motorised vehicles with the exception of tourist rallies for which no time and/or speed standard is imposed whatsoever • participation and/or training and/or preparatory tests for speed contests.
- Illness and/or injury as a result of an accident, that was not stable during a period of 90 calendar days prior to the date of departure of a
journey or for which in that same period medical or paramedical care was set up or adjusted.
- Dental care with the exception of broken teeth
- All travelling against medical advice
- Luggage lost after abandoning / forgetting it or by bad manipulation by the insured and/or beneficiary
- Strikes announced before departure
This site only contains an overview of the most important coverages and exclusions. Only the general and specific conditions (“Insurance Policy”) provide an accurate, binding, description of the covers and exclusions.
It is necessary to fully analyse the Insurance Policy, as well as all other relevant documents with contractual and pre-contractual information before any decision to buy, underwrite, adhere to, accept, sign or conclude an insurance agreement.
Unless otherwise specified in the policy conditions, the duration of the insurance policy is in principle one year and renews tacitly, with the possibility to cancel in accordance with the applicable laws.
Here you will find information about how to request a quote with detail of premium calculation, the general and specific conditions, and/or other relevant documents with contractual or pre-contractual information, the duration of the insurance policy, the applicable law and jurisdiction, how to file a complaint or reach the ombudsman, etc.
Category: Business card