- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
Reporting Analyst resume samples1
Developed and presented weekly and monthly financial reporting, with a focus on KPI targeting and trending analysis, to the
Board of Directors and executives
- Achieved an 11% increase in sales consultant retention rate by collecting and analyzing performance data, compiling
- Researched, analyzed and interpreted data for 2,000 sales consultants and strategized with executive team to double the lifetime value of a sales consultant
- Increased sales consultant productivity rate by 26% within 6 months by collaborating with executive team in developing
- Conducted ongoing performance tracking and success metrics for sales consultants to consistently increase operating
- Oversaw monthly and annual compensation & recognition programs for 100 senior sales consultants
Complex analysis of sales performance metrics which helped leadership make key strategic decision on products and services
- Analyzed results, prepared key presentations and recommendations for sales and finance management
- Performed detailed analysis of rankings, sales commission, incentives data that impacted 8915 retail employees
- Prepared strategic trend reports to measure KPI, Increased leadership focus on key Performance Indicators
- Supported central region markets leadership on custom reporting needs as well educated them use of various report
- Reported to regional president daily/weekly and Month over month trends for Next + BYOD metrics, achieved 94% attach rate
- Developed wired products participation report to increase participation on wired products, improved participation by 11%
Authored complex stored procedures, views, functions and scripts to support development team and leadership data analytics needs.
- Rebuilt, expanded and improved all legacy reports on new reporting platform using SSRS 2008 R2.
- Built out novel reports and migrated rebuilt legacy reports into new centralized reporting portal to meet reporting needs company-wide.
- Assisted Controller and Accounting Team with research and data analysis
- Directly supported Finance, Marketing, Client Services, Sales, HR departments as well as executive leadership teams and CEO.
- Consistently self-managed and independently motivated ahead of expectations in providing new data solutions to company.
- Guided and mentored junior staff and provided expertise to software development team.
Create financial reporting models/tools in detail for $110M physician practice. Evaluate existing processes and develop a controlled method of financial reporting.
- Reduced system slowness and retrieval time of financial report information with design of databases, thereby eliminating the use of billing software for reporting
- Modernized, eliminated and condensed existing outdated reports and rewrote processes
- Implemented monthly "Executive Summary " report identifying increase/decrease in key accounts receivable indicators against previous years
- Created daily reconciliation of cash postings and bank deposits to resolve variances
- Instituted a series of system/database audits to detect and address input code issues
- Discovered and reported material variances in daily system activity
- Built a summarized "Payer Mix" from over 1,200 third party Payer Names to a more consolidated line item format
Tracked over $300 million in annual sales including rental revenue run rates and direct merchandise sales.
- Analyzed account purchasing behavior to identify growth opportunities.
- Created and maintained various monthly sales reports
- Maintained sales ranking reports measuring sales force performance against forecast, prior year and peers.
- Produced monthly PowerPoint presentation for corporate headquarters recapping sales highlights of the month.
- Coordinated the annual forecasting process which involves precise planning for massive data collection.
- Daily tasks involved extensive use of MS Excel and MS Access.
- Designed a relational data warehouse to maximize reporting potential.
Own the monthly forecast process and managed the implementation of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) software.
- Served as the lead project manager on the implementation of SAP BPC.
- Performed system testing and data validation, report creation, system security, data extracts and personnel training.
- Oversaw the project spend and reported on any potential overages.
- Gathered inputs from all divisions and validated data for reasonableness.
- Prepared three scenarios each month for both
the Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Provided Executive Management with bridges explaining changes in assumption of each forecast scenario, as well as explanations of actuals versus forecast.
Implemented Microsoft Dynamic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to help customers streamline workflow activities, and manage Human Resource information for 600+ employees. Mapped data using Microsoft (MS) Excel application.
- Researched and updated over 12 months of missing employee data, this increased the accuracy of Human Resources Information Systems.
- Trained personnel and staff on new HR System; resolved complex questions related to its functionality.
- Created personalized database solutions, which simplified routine processing and reporting for customers.
- Helped customers streamline workflow activities, and effectively manage human resource information.
- Collected, analyzed, and interpreted human resources data, and advised managers on the readiness of personnel, in order to plan and utilize human resources more effectively.
- Produced routine, and ad hoc reports, to respond to immediate customer request.
Planned, directed and audited the successful completion of year-end tax reporting (1099, 5498, 1042-S tax forms) for over 50,000 shareholder tax forms while meeting all regulatory deadlines. Coordinated with internal business analysts and external vendors to meet these goals.
- Reconciled the daily 945 federal tax withholding (over $2,000,000 annually), state withholding and NRA withholding which allowed for accurate and up to date reporting.
- Prepared and delivered the electronic filings to the IRS and mandatory states for year-end tax reporting.
- Participated in the training and implementation of the upcoming Cost Basis regulations for mutual fund reporting in an effort to prepare for the future impact of these changes.
- Examined and processed daily items such as Tax Liens, Tax Levies, B notices, C notices, form W9's and form W8's while ensuring their timely completion.
- Worked with the Adjustments group to correct tax forms for shareholders which provided accurate reporting to the IRS.
- Fielded various Tax and Retirement questions from the Shareholder Servicing department to supply quick and informative answers to our shareholders.
Financial Reporting Analyst
- Performed tasks to close the accounting books monthly: reviewed activity in all general ledger accounts, prepared journal entries using Oracle, arranged account reconciliations, organized accruals, answered all variance questions from top level management
- Maximized profits by implementing continuous improvement: automation of monthly reporting process generating time savings of 10 hours, account reconciliation automation generating time savings of 20 hours monthly, created credit memo spreadsheets which enhanced visibility resulting in average yearly savings of $200,000
- Worked with intercompany departments to build annual forecasts and budgets
- Managed fixed assets for 10 divisions, performed internal control audits
- Participated in the consolidation of two legal entities
- Served as a mentor for summer internship program
REPORTING ANALYST, QUALITY COACH
Created and distributed weekly reports, evaluated agent calls, provided knowledge base expertise, trained new agents
- ︎ Built a website for 150+ employees to collaborate on projects, work on spreadsheet-like tasks, view
- ︎ Built and maintained an SQL database with over 10 million records
- ︎ Developed a task-automating program that was adapted by three [company name] centers
- ︎ Developed iPhone and iPad simulators for agents to visualize devices while supporting customers
- ︎ Accumulated the 2nd highest customer satisfaction score (98%) in site's history of over 3,000 employees
- ︎ Doubled the average survey volume
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.