- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
Corporate Financial Management, M.Sc. - at SKEMA Business School, Paris La Défense, France
Careers in corporate finance are undergoing critical changes in the global economy. Practitioners have to face new demands and challenges, and become true business partners at decision-making levels.In this Corporate Financial Management programme at SKEMA Business School special emphasis is placed on innovative tools and practices. Participants are trained on real life case studies, which focus attention on business and the role of financial management in market / customer driven strategies.
Why choose this programme
The use of blended learning methods means that class time is optimised for individualised guidance and discussion of the practical application of theories.
Participants receive personalised instruction from teachers where it is most needed.
Participants build fruitful relationships with each other and develop a community of best practices in their own field of experience.Furthermore, the programme has an advisory board of industry representatives and corporate partners who review the programme every year so that its content is kept in line and up-to-date with the needs of the market.
Career opportunitiesFinancial managers, financial analyst, treasury managers, credit analysts, business development managers, internal auditors, cash manager, partner in consulting firm, partner in investment banking. This MSc is a CGE accredited
- Financial Analysis
- Asset Valuation
- International Financial Decision Making
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Management Accounting
- Financial Modeling using Excel and VBA
- Research Methods
- Personal and Professional Development 1
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Applied Financial Analysis
- Corporate Risk Management
- M&As and Corporate Restructuring
- Data Analysis
- Personal and Professional Development 2
- Advanced Strategy
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital, Crowdfunding and Fintech
- Applied VBA
- Financial Consulting
- Internal Auditing
- Investor Relations
- Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income
DissertationApproximate course time not including individual and project work: 400 hours
StudyPortals Tip: The Graduate Management Admission Test® (GMAT®) is a standardised exam, delivered in English, used in admissions for thousands of business masters programmes globally. By
taking this test you can show your suitability for this programme. The GMAT exam has been shown to be a valid predictor of academic performance in MBA and other business masters programmes.Learn more
Check Your Qualification.
- A four-year degree or equivalent (or, in some cases: a three-year degree plus substantial professional experience; or for UK applicants only: a three-year bachelor's degree with honours).
- A good score in one of the following English language tests: TOEFL (580 institutional testing programme / 237 computer-based test and 92 internet-based test), TOEIC (830), ELS (112), IELTS (6.5) or equivalent. MSc Global Luxury Management's calendar info, visa info and language test requirements here. Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- A GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage.
- Have a three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A score report attesting a sufficient level of English (TOEFL 560, TOEIC 800, IELTS 6, ELS 110 or equivalent)*
Note: no English language test score is required for students who have a degree from an English-speaking university.
- GMAT or GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
- EUR 16500 International
- EUR 16500 EU/EEA
- Two-year MSc (MSc Preparatory Programme + MSc): €24,900
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
StudyPortals Tip: Students cansearch online for independent or external scholarshipsthat can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
The Global Study Awards: Expand Your Horizons
The award recognises studying abroad as a positively life changing experience for many students as well as promoting intercultural understanding and tolerance. Successful candidates will receive up to £10,000 to be applied toward the cost of tuition fees.
Visit the programme website for more information
Category: Financial management